Kids party and mobile creche fun!

A new board of directors

On Monday 7th March, a small group of prospective board members met up at the Station Restaurant, Hamilton Street, Birkenhead.
The meeting consisted of myself introducing Bluey's Community with regards to progression and plans, I also spoke about my work experience from volunteering as a Unit helper at brownies to becoming the owner of a successful childrens entertainment company.

My prospective board members then introduced themselves and a thoroughly enlightening evening it was.

I also had a meeting the next day with another candidate and I am pleased to announce that I have my new board, with many new ideas and skills, this can only be an enormously positive move in the right direction.

Thanks goes to Certax Accountants and The Station Restaurant for their advice and support

For more information see our facebook page for Bluey's Community CIC

No comments:

Post a Comment